Because I stay home, do play dates, and have a ton of family around we have five Easter activities scheduled.
1. Last weekend with our play date friends. We had an Easter egg hunt and it was so much fun.
2. Pancake breakfast with the Easter Bunny at a mall because we thought it was an Easter egg hunt. But the kids got some awesome face paint and it gave me an excuse to shop.
3. Easter egg hunt with my husbands family.
4. Easter egg hunt with just the four of us. We have to find the eggs and basket the Easter Bunny hid for us.
5. Easter egg hunt and family dinner with my family.
Seriously. In one week we have five Easter events. We are so lucky to live by all of our family and have so many people that want to be involved in our kids lives but man we are super busy around any holiday, birthday, or weekend.